Ridgewood Renewable Resources, 115 kV Interconnection Switchyard & Transmission Tap
Designed a 1 mile line extension to loop a 115 kV line through a 3 breaker switchyard to interconnect a 65 MW landfill-gas powered co-generator to the transmission system.
- Eight single circuit, single pole, steel structures
- Two single circuit, double pole steel structures
- Twelve concrete caisson foundations
- One circuit mile of 1590 ACSR conductor and one mile of optical fiber composite overhead ground wire
- Three 115 kV - 3000 A gas-insulated breakers and associated breaker isolation disconnect switches
- Two 115 kV - 3000 A motor-operated line disconnect switches
- Two sets of line CCVTs with B phase wave traps
- A 115 kV primary metering package
- Steel switchyard support structures for 115 kV bus, switches and instruments.
- Cable raceway
- A prefabricated control building fully fitted with control, relay and communication panels, AC and DC panels, HVAC, and auxiliary services
- Diesel emergency generator