The Corporate Responsibility Initiative (CRI) is a group of employees across each Vanderweil department who meet monthly to identify firm-wide strategies for responsible operation and outreach. The mission of CRI is to promote a healthy, productive, and sustainable work environment at Vanderweil.
CRI has been involved in several initiatives to promote company sustainability and outreach. Most recently, CRI hosted a holiday phone collection drive from November 2015 to January 2016. Close to two hundred phones were collected and will benefit HopeLine (supporting victims of domestic violence) and Hope Phones (aiding public health initiatives abroad). We are proud to announce that several offices participated in the collection effort, including Boston, Princeton, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Thank you to everyone who donated phones and to everybody else who helped make this cause such a success!
Other CRI efforts include projects to:
Reduce Energy Use: Calibrating Occupancy Sensors across multi-occupancy spaces
Reduce Waste: Providing sponges and biodegradable soap in kitchens to reduce paper cup use
Review Transportation options for employees: Employee transit and Ridesharing Survey
Encourage efficient and effective recycling: streamlining waste and recycling practices
We are actively engaged in further developing initiatives that promote health & provide sustainable solutions within all of our offices and to the broader communities in which we work. If you are interested in joining Vanderweil’s Corporate Responsibility team, or have any questions or ideas, please contact a CRI group member. Employees in all offices are welcome to become involved in CRI!
- Cassie Angelakis |Plumbing Group| email@example.com
- Christine Beaton |Cx Project Manager| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dale Cibene |Mechanical Group| email@example.com
- Joanna Gustafson |Electrical Group| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chan “Jaime” Hwang |Mechanical Group| email@example.com
- Nikki Imbergamo |Project Manager| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Van Kauwenberg |Project Manager| email@example.com
- Cassie Lau |Marketing Group| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Lewandowski |Marketing Group| email@example.com
- Dan McDonald |IT Group| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katrina Miaoulis |Green Integration Group| email@example.com
- Ani Nene |Green Integration Group| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie Platusich |Green Integration Group, PHL| email@example.com
- Julia Rogers |Green Integration Group| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alana Spencer |Green Integration Group| email@example.com